Don’t Make Ads, Make TikToks: A Small Business Guide to Marketing on TikTok
Live Video Conference with TikTok’s Head of SMB and Operations, Becca Sawyer
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Time: 12:30-1:30 p.m. EST
Sign Up Here
With more than 80 million monthly active users in the United States, TikTok has proven to be one of the largest social media innovations since Snapchat was released in July 2011. This app is a video creation mogul, and you can take full advantage of the social media platform to find new customers for your business. Learn TikTok marketing from the experts.
Join our BizHack Live webinar with Becca Sawyer, the Head of Small Business and Operations at TikTok, for an exclusive digital marketing course on how you can use TikTok for lead generation to enhance your business. If you have any questions about TikTok for Becca, you can submit your questions here to be answered live during this digital marketing course.
TikTok offers several options for people just like you to reach their target demographic.
About the TikTok Marketing Course
Becca will share insights and tips on the following:
- How to create content that embraces the creative and authentic spirit that rings true to the TikTok platform
- How to get creative with your TikTok videos and TikTok ads
- How to use the self-serve TikTok platform
- How to connect with the TikTok community
- Questions submitted by course takers
How to Join TikTok Business Coaching
- RSVP through Eventbrite here get the login link, a calendar invite, and reminder emails
- Submit your TikTok questions to Becca here
- Attend the marketing academy on Wednesday, September 9 at 12:30 p.m. EST
- This digital marketing course is free and open to the community
- After you sign up, add the event to your calendar here
More Information About BizHack
BizHack provides advanced online marketing training and talent to businesses nationwide. Based in Miami, we are partnered with more than 30 South Florida organizations to be a resource on digital marketing training, best practices, and business coaching for marketing to the local community.
You can learn more about our academy for digital marketing and our upcoming online digital marketing courses on the homepage of our BizHack Academy website.