- This event has passed.
Tatiana McDaniel spent more than a decade marketing top brands at advertising agencies such a Y&R and Zimmerman. Last year, she went in-house for the e-commerce brand Happy V, where she has experienced a crash course in building up a brand with limited resources during a global pandemic. When one of her team’s TikTok posts went viral, they sold out almost immediately. She’ll talk about how her team had prepared for a sudden spike in demand, responded to inquiries from hundreds of new customers, and how to forecast inventory when you’re growing. Tatiana, who is one of BizHack’s most experienced and beloved certified Lead Instructors, will be in conversation with BizHack founder Dan Grech about the quick pivots, setbacks and lessons from her first year as a CMO.
She’ll talk about:
- How to manage a lean marketing team in a startup environment
- How to fold Customer Service into Marketing through the smart use of social media community management, emails, DMs, Marketplace messages, Response Matrices and FAQs
- How to save time by spending time now developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Participants attending the session will come away with these actionable insights:
- Low-cost marketing tips and tools, such as 99Designs, UpWork, ManyChat, and virtual assistants
- In the startup world, done is better than good… you have to move quick, fail fast and learn
- The beauty of social media as a listening tool for your consumers by asking questions and being vulnerable
Webinar registrants will get free products with a rebate from Tatiana’s newest brand, The Immunity Co.