- To register simply click/tap the Register below button.
- You will have an option to save this event to your calendar.
Nonprofits offer a slew of reasons for why you don’t advertise online to attract new donors and supporters, starting with: You don’t have the money. But did you know that advertising online can be free?
In this hands-on workshop, Dan Grech, founder of BizHack Academy, will bust the myths holding nonprofits back from effective digital marketing. You’ll learn these five 21st century fundraising strategies:
1. How to use Facebook’s Audience Insights to create more effective marketing campaigns
2. How to use lookalike audiences to unlock the door to new donors
3. How to retarget supporters and turn them into first-time donors
4. How to reinvent your approach to email to turn it into your most prolific fundraising channel
5. How Google for Nonprofits could inject $120,000 into your marketing budget overnight
You’ll walk away from this lively session with five tips you can implement immediately to wow your funders, raise more money, and multiply your impact.