Elevate D5: How to Find Customers Online Application
“How to Find Customers Online” is an introductory course in digital marketing for small businesses so they can find, attract and retain customers online. Participating business owners will work with expert instructors and peer business owners to learn the BizHack Lead Building System™ methodology, create a Business Directory Listing, and develop a personalized Growth Roadmap that provides a clear plan of action with next steps for finding customers online.
Cohort 1 Detailed Schedule (May-June 2022)
- Classes held live via Zoom on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-9:30 am ET
- Week 1: Week of 5/9: In-Person Orientation session (held on Wed 5/11 at 8:30 am)
- Week 2: Week of 5/16: Class 1 & Class 2
- Week 3: Week of 5/23: Class 3 & Class 4
- Week 4: Week of 5/30: Class 5 & Class 6
- Week 5: Week of 6/6: Class 7 & Class 8 (Class 8 is on Wed 6/8)
- Week 6: Week of 6/13: Class 9 & Class 10
- Week 7: Week of 6/20: In-Person District 5 Graduation (held on Wed or Thu evening)
- Week 8: Week of 7/4: BizHack Zoom Graduation: Wednesday 7/6 at 12:30 pm ET
Schedules for Cohorts 2 and 3 will be announced at a later date.