- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing has become an indispensable way for any business to reach new customers. But it’s not easy to know where to get started. Dan Grech, the founder of BizHack Academy, believes that digital marketing is best learned by doing. And he’s developed a proven methodology that’s helped hundreds of small business owners jumpstart their growth using digital tools. Regardless of your industry, whether you’re B2B or B2C, sell a product or service, it all starts with understanding how to attract new customers using your website and social media. Dan will review BizHack’s Five Pillars for every successful online campaign:
- Setting the campaign objective
- Defining your target audience
- Creating an irresistible offer
- Crafting a compelling message
- Using effective photo or video creative
You’ll be given concrete tips and do hands-on exercises to get you thinking like a marketer and you’ll get these concrete takeaways that you can apply right away:
- How marketing has changed (permanently) due to the pandemic, and how you can adapt
- How to communicate effectively (and profitably) with current and future customers
- Case studies of small businesses running digital campaigns to attract new customers
From there, you’ll be ready to more effectively hire and manage a team to help you market your business online.