- This event has passed.
As marketers, we all know the importance of lead generation and how it fuels our business growth but many companies don’t spend enough time focused on building loyal repeat customers.
We will take a few minutes to talk about the importance of building a trusted long term relationship with your customers and how that can help you better focus your lead gen dollars.
Everyone has heard that acquiring new customers is much more costly than retaining existing customers but many businesses still don’t focus enough on the key areas that drive loyalty.
In this discussion, we will talk about the following tactics to help drive loyalty
- Focus on optimizing your onboarding experience
- Understand Time-To-Value and how it impacts customer loyalty
- Don’t just understand your customer, understand how and when they use your product
- Understand the customer journey but build experiences
- Build experiences from the outside in
- Focus on customer needs first and operational efficiencies second.
About Patrick Neff
Patrick Neff is the Principal Manager of Marketing and Digital Experience for Southeast Toyota Finance, a division of JM Family. Patrick has strategic responsibility for the customer payment portal, and all digital communications channels. Mr. Neff has over 20 years’ experience in marketing, primarily focused on optimizing the digital channels and customer experience. Mr. Neff has worked with fortune 500 organizations like John Deere, and Eli Lilly, as well mid-size businesses and startups. M. Neff has also spent time in a leadership position at a digital agency.