Open Enrollment, though seating is limited. No experience required.
Your investment: $499.
Participants Will Get
- Weekly Class Session(s) – in-person or live webinar
- Copy of Class Presentations
- How To Videos for Technical Onboarding to class platforms
- How To Videos for Technical Onboarding to Facebook Business Manager
- How To Worksheets
- Access to a Members-Only Discussion Group
- Access to Google Classroom with Class Materials
- Email Support
- 1:1 Coaching (Additional Cost)
The sessions will be held at The Idea Center at Miami Dade College in downtown Miami. Meets Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Week 1 – Wednesday, November 6, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Week 2 – Wednesday, November 13, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Week 3 – Wednesday, November 20, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Week 4 – Wednesday, December 4, 9 a.m. to noon.
About Lead Instructor Dan Grech
Dan Grech is the founder and lead instructor of BizHack Academy, which provides digital marketing training to nonprofits and businesses across South Florida. He was the News Director at WLRN (Miami’s NPR station) and was part of a Pulitzer Prize-winning team at The Miami Herald. He co-hosted Miami’s first podcast, Under the Sun. He’s worked at The Washington Post, Marketplace and PBS’s Nightly Business Report. He’s also worked as the head of digital marketing at two software startups and the nation’s largest Hispanic-owned energy company. Dan is an active member of the South Florida startup ecosystem, where he’s mentored companies at the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program, Babson College’s WIN Lab, StartUP FIU, The Idea Center at Miami Dade College, the Watson Institute at Lynn University and the Inter American Development Bank. And he’s taught at top universities including Princeton, Columbia and University of Miami. Dan is a graduate of Princeton University and has a Masters degree in storytelling from FIU.
About BizHack Academy
BizHack Academy is Miami’s top provider of digital marketing training to nonprofit executives, government officials, business owners and marketing professionals. BizHack was named one of Miami’s top startups in 2019 by The Miami Herald. Since 2015, BizHack has trained more than 5,000 professionals in Miami and worked with more than 300 companies including NBCUniversal, Univision, The Related Group, Whirlpool, Novartis, Wells Fargo, Copa Airlines and Royal Caribbean.