- To register simply click/tap the Register below button.
- You will have an option to save this event to your calendar.
BizHack Academy is partnering with Miami-Dade County on its “Strive 305” small business innovation program. Strive 305 provides resources and a collaborative space where small business owners countywide can learn and support each other. As part of the initiative, BizHack will host three Digital Marketing Master Classes at no cost to the community.
BizHack certified instructors will provide actionable tips and free tools on the following topics: Holiday Marketing Strategies, Lead Generation and Digital Marketing Trends for 2022.
They are part of the award-winning #BizHackLive series to support South Florida small businesses in the time of a pandemic. Strive 305 is an initiative of Miami-Dade Mayor Daniella Levine Cava led by Small Business Innovation Manager Danilo Vargas. BizHack is thrilled to partner with the county on this important initiative.
A single registration includes all three sessions.
- Wed Nov 3 – 12:30-1:30 pm ET – Holiday Marketing Roundtable with Ricardo Berris
- Wed Nov 17 – 12:30-1:30 pm ET 5 Lead Generation Strategies that Work with Alex Oliveira
- Wed Dec 1 – 12:30-1:30 pm ET – The Top 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2022 with Sheryl Cattell and Jay Berkowitz