- To register simply click/tap the Register below button.
- You will have an option to save this event to your calendar.
The Strive 305 #BizHackLive Digital Marketing Master Class Series will help business owners and entrepreneurs find customers online by upgrading their digital presence. During these action-packed 60-minute webinars, BizHack Academy certified instructors will offer actionable tips and free tools to help you use your website and social media to find customers online.
#BizHackLive has been recognized for its impact on small businesses nationwide with awards from the American Marketing Association and Ragan’s PR Daily. This Master Class series is presented In partnership with the Strive 305 Small Business Innovation Program, an initiative of the Miami-Dade Mayor’s Office of Equity and Inclusion in the Division of Innovation and Performance.
Season 6 lineup:
- Wednesday, Sept. 7 – 12:30-1:30 PM ET – “How Brands Are Rewriting the Rules of Marketing in the Metaverse”
- Wednesday, Sept. 14 – 12:30-1:30 PM ET – “The Financial and Legal Implications of Web3 for Busines”
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 – 12:30-1:30 PM ET – “How Brands Are Rewriting the Rules of Marketing in the Metaverse”
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 – 12:30-1:30 PM ET – “Case Studies of How To Do Business using Web3 and the Metaverse”
A single registration includes all upcoming sessions.